COVID19 Infection Prevention Plan:
• For the time being, we will require all clients to wear a mask in order to be seen.
• Due to lack of PPE we cannot provide you a mask, you must bring your own.
• In an effort to keep people in our waiting room to a minimum, we ask that you wait in your car if you arrive early.
• Please do not bring guests with you to your appointment.
• Your temperature will be taken when you arrive.
• You will be asked to wash your hands in our studio upon arrival, as well as before you leave.
• All artists will be protected with single use disposal masks, gloves,
and protective equipment which are discarded after every use.
• The entire procedure area and any tools used are completely disinfected between clients
with a hospital grade disinfectant approved by the health department.
• Each artist's station is safely distanced from others.
• If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness we ask that you email us to reschedule your appointment.
* We have the right to refuse service to anyone displaying signs of illness and/or who are not willing to comply with these public safety guidelines.