ALL AVAILABILITY CAN BE ACCESSED ON THE BOOKING LINK BELOW
*Please note that if the calendar is grey this means we are fully booked.
If you need a touch up and can not wait for an appointment with Haley
you are welcome to book your touch up session
with Maria or Kellie Rose.
Infection Prevention Plan:
• For the time being, we will require all clients to wear a mask in order to be seen.
• Due to lack of PPE we cannot provide you a mask, you must bring your own.
• In an effort to keep people in our waiting room to a minimum, we ask that you wait in your car if you arrive early.
• Please do not bring guests with you to your appointment.
• Your temperature will be taken when you arrive.
• You will be asked to wash your hands in our studio upon arrival, as well as before you leave.
• All artists will be protected with single use disposal masks, gloves,
and protective equipment which are discarded after every use.
• The entire procedure area and any tools used are completely disinfected between clients
with a hospital grade disinfectant approved by the health department.
• Each artist's station is safely distanced from others.
• If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness we ask that you email us to reschedule your appointment.
* We have the right to refuse service to anyone displaying signs of illness and/or who are not willing to comply with these public safety guidelines.
PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING
• Appointments are first come first serve. Books will reopen again in the near future. If you have an exisiting brow tattoo or microblading from another artist, please send photos to get approval before booking an appointment.
• If you are booking as a NEW CLIENT please also book your touch up appointment which needs to be 6-10 weeks after your initial appointment. If you choose not to or can not book your touch up at the same time you book the initial, you can wait until books open again or book it in person at your first appointment.
• Deposits are always nonrefundable and nontransferable. If you need to reschedule you can use your deposit for the rescheduled date as long as you give notice within 48 hours of your appointment by emailing
Book an Appointment
212 The Promenade N
Long Beach, CA 90802
• • •